Friday, February 1, 2013

12 Angry men



One of the best movies ever , far away from comedy genre but some super comical in bits and pieces
1.       How come you are the only one in the room who wanna see exhibits all the time
2.       This is not the knife you don’t remember ?
3.       Stop being a kid will you ? what do you mean ? What do you think I mean K I D kid
4.       Lets run it up the flag pole and see if somebody salutes it
5.       Why should he lie whats he gotta gain ? Attention maybe ! you keep coming up with these bright sayings why don’t you see them to a paper ? they pay 3$ a piece
6.       I know him : The kid don’t even speak good English ! The kid doesn’t even speak good English 
7.       I am waiting the seconds hand to come to 60
8.       I was thinking we should go for another vote . and ya maybe we can follow it up with a little dancing and refreshments
9.       Its gonna rain ! how did you figure that out killer

2 awesome dialogues
Suppose you were on trial .. I don’t suppose  but suppose you talk us all out of it and the kid really did knife his father
I’ll kill him I’ll kill him : You really don’t mean you’ll kill me 

No comments: