Saturday, August 6, 2011

Love

It felt just like it was eight years ago on April 3 2003 when I finally said “something” to “somebody” ... This time I saw her in the metro she climbed at my station , I tried to get a closer look but I couldn’t , I had my doubts she could be the same girl , no she wasn’t; my heart skipped a beat …

I made up a whole dialogue to say if she gets down at my station but she did not.. That’s it.. the moment was lost…

I had seen PS I love you yesterday and though I am way past my teens in some ways I am still a teenager..where I fall for stuff as fast … I would have approached a girl for the first time ( post April 2003) for sure, but well I din get a chance..
It’s just like the “breeze begins to flow” and your imagination begins to run in all directions… After writing this maybe I am considered as a very “filmy” person but I do believe in love at first sight.. I had it eight years ago.. I had it today but I lost her in the rush.. Hope I find her again and u know wat ; I am gonna approach her :):) sometime…

This is a totally different day and I am writing this but I don’t know why is it this a continuation of the previous writeup but it is .. Maybe because I continue with my love theory ahead in this blog.. well I fall in love with things very easily -the nature, my job , people around me but well not with all women though.. ; music -- sends chills down my spine , makes me nostalgic, inspires me , wants me to do more with each moment, live life more..

I watched this movie PS : I love you and I fell in love with this movie and Hillary Swank just like I did with Notting hill and Richard gere or with Remember the Titans and Denzel Washington… and n no of other movies, well I dunno if I am gullible easy to fool but I am always in love with one thing or the other…. And when I am not I feel empty..

I never write down a blog entry on one day this one is a mix of three totally different days. The last one being today..I love reading what I had written earlier and adding to it.. This week I fell in love with RED and Mary louise Parker and Bruce willis , Also with Revolver and Jason Statham and finally with Bob Marley and “Bum Bholey Natha”..,.

And here it is a set of Random entires added to a blog entry… This is a literary disaster I know but one milestone among many which when looked back would make me smile…

1 comment:

sasank said...

Aniketjust two words : Keep writing !!!!!!