Friday, October 22, 2010

Faith

I was asked about my belief in god, I didn’t have much to say over there..
I was asked why you don’t follow the stream; I didn’t have much to say over there either
I was asked are you not afraid of the dark, the evil, the bad, I said no
I was asked what do you want to do in life, I said learn, teach and study
I was asked what would you do when you are unable to do what you wanted to do , I said would like what I get since could not manage to get what I liked
I was asked isn’t that lackadaisical attitude, I said yes only if I did not try too hard to get what I liked
I was asked why are you rebellious, I said only when I am not allowed to fly
I was asked why do you want to fly everywhere, I said there are no boundaries made by your god, if there are they are made by you.
I was asked why do you have silly answers to all questions, I said silly is subjective
I was asked you are just trying to please yourself I said so whats wrong in that isn’t that what I am supposed to do.
I was asked why is it you don’t listen, I said I hear but listen selectively
I was asked if not god what do you believe in , I said me
I was asked why you write so much, I said because I can read it later
I was asked why do you have an answer for everything, I said because there is a question mark everywhere, and that is not put by me, somebody else is writing on my answer sheet.
I was asked why don’t you do this/that, I said because I am doing that/this.
I was asked why do you think you are so intellectual. There are people ten times as intelligent as you.
I said intellect is absolute not relative and I would love to meet those people btw.
I was told I have lost the game, I said I have my own scorecard, and I am the scorekeeper.
I was told you can’t succeed, I said I have in the past and I would in the future
I was told follow the line, I said a line is the shortest path between two points, the big question is which two points
I was asked what are you so proud of I said faith, faith in my abilities and me.

No comments: